Changing Your Unlisted Number
You can have multiple Unlisted numbers at any given time. If you'd prefer to change an existing Unlisted number, you may also do this at any time.
There is no charge for your first change. You can also change for free once each month. After that, there is a small charge for each additional change.
If you are using a recent version of our iOS app
- Access the Number Options Menu. To get there, go to the Messages tab then tap the gear button in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and find Change number
- Follow the prompts to pick a new number. Your messages, call history, etc. will remain. Only your number will
Older iOS apps + all Android
If you are using an older version of the iOS app or any version of the Android app, you can change your number by deleting your existing number and then adding a new one. After deleting the number, you will have credit to add a new number at either no price or at reduced price. With this method, all of your messages, call history, etc. will be reset.
To delete your number:
- Access the Number Options Menu. To get there, go to the Messages tab then tap the button in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and tap Delete This Number
- Choose Confirm when prompted
To add a new number:
- Wait a few seconds after deleting your number. Then close and re-open the app so that everything refreshes.
- Open the side menu, and choose Add a New Number
- After you pick a number, you should be prompted to add it for free or at a discount. It may say "Add to Available Line" - choose that option. If you are not, then please contact us and let us know. If you continue onwards and purchase a number at full price, we have no way to refund you.