Port your number to Unlisted Mobile
You can port your existing number to Unlisted Mobile at no charge. All of our plans support porting
Here is how to port a number to Unlisted Mobile:
- If you haven't already, download Unlisted and sign up for an account
- Start a new plan. You can pick any new phone number and we will swap in your existing phone number later.
- Submit a port request at this link: Port-in Request
The request form above will ask you for the following information. Please make sure to have it ready before starting. You may need to contact your current carrier for some of it.
- The phone number you want to port
- The port-out PIN from your current carrier (you will probably need to call them for this)
- The billing address you have on file with your current carrier
- Your name as it appears on file with your current carrier
- The account number you have with your current carrier
- A copy of the latest bill from your current carrier. It should show your name and the phone number you are porting. If you are porting from another app or an online service such as Google Voice, please take a photo or screenshot of the dashboard that shows your number in it.
We'll take it from there! Porting typically takes between a day and a week, depending on your existing carrier. In some cases, we might need to send you a Letter of Authorization to sign, but we'll make it easy with a quick e-signature.
Porting can be a pain but our porting team has a lot of experience porting from all carriers and apps. We'll take care of the hard stuff and make it as easy as we can on you.